APPLY FOR EUREKA!
Thank you so much for your interest in our free 5-year STEM youth empowerment program! Please see the eligibility requirements and application process below, and email email@example.com if you have any additional questions. We can’t wait to meet you!
Early Applications are due by December 30th by 4:30 pm. We will have a second round of applications open from January 2023-April 2023. Early Applications get you priority registration on your college summer campsite placement, and the chance to join in on Spring Girls Inc. events.
- We are now accepting youth who are currently in 7th, 8th, 9th, or 10th grade!
- Depending on what grade you are in, you will join Eureka! at a different stage.
- All current 7th, 8th, and 10th graders will get to participate in a summer camp, and will need to be able to get to Mount Hood Community College, Portland State University, Portland Community College Rock Creek, or Portland Community College Cascade
- All current 9th graders will start off Eureka! participating in our Northwest Youth Corp PAID group internship!! Must be willing to be outside during the summer, and have a high motivation to participate in group work!
- Female – including those who identify as girls/female regardless of their sex assignment at birth, and those who are exploring their gender identity or expression during their time at Girls Inc. PNW.
- A resident in the Metro-Portland area.
- We highly encourage youth of all backgrounds to apply including those who are Black, Indigenous, and person of color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, low income, and/or first generation.
- A current 7th grader who is able to get to Clark College
- Female- including those who identify as girls/female regardless of their sex assignment at birth, and those who are exploring their gender identity or expression during their time at Girls Inc. PNW.
- A resident in the SWWA area.
- We highly encourage youth of all backgrounds to apply including those who are Black, Indigenous, and person of color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, low income and/or first generation
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM
If you would like to apply to the Eureka! program, please fill out either an electronic or PDF application form. Available in Spanish and English. If you speak another language and would like a translated version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic Application: Electronic applications are available in the following languages: English and Spanish
- Electronic Application:Electronic applications are available in the following languages: EnglishandSpanish
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
If you choose to apply by filling out a Google Form application, please click ‘Submit’ at the end of the form.
If you choose to apply by filling out a PDF form, you can submit your application through email or mail. If you would like to send by email, please send a scanned copy or photo of your completed application to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Eureka! Application – PDX’. If you would like to mail your application, please send your completed application to:
Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest
ATTN: Eureka! Application – PDX
4800 S Macadam Avenue, Suite 309
Portland, OR 97239
Please note that any applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. Please ensure that you’re submitting the application well before the deadline to prevent any delay in the mail.
You will receive an email confirmation once we’ve received your application. Once your application has been reviewed, we will invite you to an interview with our team. Within one week of the interview, we will email you with your status!
EUREKA! PROGRAM OVERVIEW